Some white papers from the vault...
- Asset Management and Augmented Intelligence: A Cosmo Tech White Paper
- Dolby Atmos for Mobile Devices: A Dolby Laboratories White Paper
- Enabling Actionable Insights through Smart Logistics: A Software AG White Paper
- Harnessing the Communications Potential in Mobile Commerce: A Nexmo White Paper
- Capturing and Leveraging Clinical Design Insights: A HighPoint Solutions White Paper
- Enabling Actionable Intelligence in an Aruba Mobility Network Environment: A Software AG White Paper
- Capturing and Leveraging Institutional Memory: A HighPoint Solutions White Paper
- Self-service Provisioning and the Private Cloud: A Dell Compellent White Paper
- Quantifying the Business Value of a More Satisfying TV Experience: A Microsoft Mediaroom White Paper
Note: Many clients consider white papers to be company-confidential documents. We work hard to protect that confidentiality and to validate the trust our clients have placed in us (one more reason why our clients like to work with us). At the same time, that also means that we can't show you a large number of the white papers we've written. Trust us, they're great. Really.
Some of the papers you see here are relatively recent; others are not. Some even examine technologies that are several generations out of date. Why would we share these? Because these are the only white papers we can share. View them not with an eye focused on the currency of the technologies themselves, but with an eye focused on the stories they tell and the manner in which they present the issues and considerations that these technologies were meant to address. Clarity, after all, remains timeless.
Got questions? Contact us.